closest star


I hate the world,they lie to me,
I hate the world,they dont listen to me,
I hate the world,they misunderstand me,
I hate the world,they curse me,
I hate the world,they push me,
I hate the world,they force me,
I hate the world,they dont respect me,
I hate the world,they're cruel to me,
I hate the world,they discriminate me,
I hate the world,they judge me,
I hate the world,they hate me.

I shall sail through out this life,to let the realm of peace in me,surround me,be loved by me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm
Interesting point about the World..
Poem looks like a reflection , it may well be ur experience or from ur views on other peoples experience. Yes i agree there is so much that the world does to u so much in so many ways, Especially misunderstanding you.But i think :"when u smile at the world, the world smiles at you" , so when u hate the world , u see the world hates you.. ie .. its in ur perpective of how u see things..
There is no word stronger than Hate!!! and ur entire poem reflects strong feelings!!!! But ur ending dissolves the entire poem by 2 words that u are sailing to :according to me in your poem-Peace and Love.
Prabha